And you’re really here to STOP PLAYING SMALL. You’ve decided to be a warrior and declare to the world that You have finally arrived. You are going to listen to your soul calling and you are tired of messing around with the small stuff.
Trouble is you’re spending a whole bunch of time being afraid, and thinking you’re good enough and comparing yourself to someone else.
I can help you!
Discover your unique voice and open the path to use your own Heart Song to achieve your personal, professional or financial goals.
You’re in the right place if:
- You’re tired of making excuses
- You want to feel successful
- You feel inadequate
- You compare yourself to others
- You want to quit doing the same things over and over
- You want different results
- You know you can’t do it alone
- You’re ready to do some soul searching and create the life you’ve always dreamed about
I’m Liz and I’m a Mindset Coach
I am the HEART SONG WHISPERER and I help women who have a longing in their heart and either don’t recognize their soul calling or for whatever reason are afraid to let it out.
For years I have been coaching women who are stuck in beating the drum with their words of:
- I can’t lose weight.
- I’m not enough
- I have tried and tried and nothing works.
- I’m just plain tired of counting calories, carbs, weighing and measure and joining weight programs.
- I am giving up. I guess I’m meant to be overweight all my life.
- I can’t stick to anything anyway.
- It’s just too hard.
- I have no willpower.
- I’m tired of writing everything down
- I can’t stop bingeing.
- I’m tired of hiding.
- What’s the point, I’ll only gain it all back. That’s what I always do
I WAS YOU! We all have different stories as to why and how we came to be overweight. Mine was living a horrendous childhood, one that if it was today, my father would be locked up and the key would be thrown away. I was not a wanted child and was so reminded of it often. I left home at 16 and then married an abusive husband.
I filled the hole in my heart with food. From the time I was a young girl until my 30’s, my life was an eating cage, with no open door. Yes, I dieted and dieted and dieted, only to gain it all back and more.
Finally I’d had enough. I realized that something was wrong, when 85% of us lose weight only to gain it back and more. I realized in my 30’s that this weight “problem” had to have something to do with thoughts and really nothing to do with food. I had to take full responsibility for my life.
My “Heart Song” for my entire life was to be a country singer and a writer. I had kept that tucked away because I was married and had children and felt that was so much more important that what I wanted. I finally just did it! Bought myself a guitar…taught myself. My fingers bled, but I wanted to play so much, I just found a new spot until the callouses finally formed. I finally ventured out in my late 30’s, won awards, have written songs, two of which have sold, but never heard them yet.
I embarked on a journey that dug deep into “What Was Eating Me”, changed my thoughts around those limiting beliefs I had about myself and then my life changed!
I developed a 12-week permanent weight loss program that worked on my thoughts and then behaviours. At the end of the 12 week program that I journeyed with a friend, the weight fell off and has been off for over 25 years.
I have seen so many beautiful women suffer needlessly with the weight issue. I assure you, it really isn’t about the food and the weight, it is entirely an inside job.
So I guess if you are still with me, you are wanting to know more about “Cracking The Diet Code” and:
- You’re ready to finally trust the process
- You’re finished with the excuses
- You are ready to take action and commit to following the process
- You are finished with “dieting”
- You’re ready to share your “Heart Song”.
If you want to test this out, join me for a free cup of hot virtual tea or coffee for a half hour, just click on the tea cup and we can set up a time to see how I can help you. Remember to have that relaxing cup of tea or coffee handy.
If you feel that you are ready to dive in anyway, click on any one of options below to find out more about the programs and how I can help you.
If you’re wondering if we will get along. We’ll be CDCBestie’s if:
- You are ready to show up, roll up your sleeves and do the program
- You are ready to be held accountable
- You are ready to do whatever it takes
- You are going to follow whatever the program requires
- You are ready to work with a buddy.
That you’re here is no coincidence.
Trust the Universe!